Universal measurement device for strain gauge sensors
- Suitable for reference measurements for strain and force sensors on injection moulding machines and presses
- 4 measuring channels for the measurement of closing force and unequal distribution of loads on tie-bars
- Peak value memory for the analysis of peak measurement values
- Display with digital zero adjustment and analogue output for continuous recording of measurement values
- Up to 12 sensor configurations can be stored
- Automatic detection of full-bridges and 2x quarter-bridges (strain rings)
The indicator X-315 displays four sensors signals individually and the sum off all signals. The simple and fast set-up and the convenient peak value acquisition allow fast and precise measurements on presses and injection moulding machines.
The display unit X-315 can be operated with conventional strain gauge sensors with a full-bridge as well as with strain rings with 2x ¼ strain gauge configuration. The device automatically recognizes the type of connected sensors after switching on and configures itself accordingly.
The display is suitable for the following applications:
- Measurement of maximum force (peak value measurement)
- Measuring of load distribution at tie bars
- Calibration of strain sensors for indirect force measurements
- Reference measurements
- Verification of load distribution at large platforms
The digital display shows the measurement values in the units mV / V and με (μm / m). Over the configuration of the tie bar diameter and modulus of elasticity, the measurement value can also be calculated into a weight unit, kN and tons. The display unit can display four individual sensor values, the mean value of all sensors or the sum of all connected sensors.
We would be happy to help you choose the right sensor
and look forward to hearing from you!
Verkauf OEM,Key Account Manager
Tel.: +41 52 543 19 65
Verkauf Endkunden, Distributoren
Tel.: +41 52 543 19 66