Universal measurement device for strain gauge sensors
- Suitable for reference measurements for strain and force sensors on injection moulding machines and presses
- 4 measuring channels for the measurement of closing force and unequal distribution of loads on tie-bars
- Peak value memory for the analysis of peak measurement values
- Display with digital zero adjustment and analogue output for continuous recording of measurement values
- Up to 12 sensor configurations can be stored
- Automatic detection of full-bridges and 2x quarter-bridges (strain rings)
The indicator X-315 displays four sensors signals individually and the sum off all signals. The simple and fast set-up and the convenient peak value acquisition allow fast and precise measurements on presses and injection moulding machines.
The display unit X-315 can be operated with conventional strain gauge sensors with a full-bridge as well as with strain rings with 2x ¼ strain gauge configuration. The device automatically recognizes the type of connected sensors after switching on and configures itself accordingly.
The display is suitable for the following applications:
- Measurement of maximum force (peak value measurement)
- Measuring of load distribution at tie bars
- Calibration of strain sensors for indirect force measurements
- Reference measurements
- Verification of load distribution at large platforms
The digital display shows the measurement values in the units mV / V and με (μm / m). Over the configuration of the tie bar diameter and modulus of elasticity, the measurement value can also be calculated into a weight unit, kN and tons. The display unit can display four individual sensor values, the mean value of all sensors or the sum of all connected sensors.