Strain gauge amplifier in DIN-rail mounting – For static applications (Installation Zero)
- Universal connection of strain sensors, force sensors and load cell
- Large input range of 1.0 mV/V to 4.0 mV/V
- Teaching zero point with external input or via a button, zero correction is stored permanently (installation tare)
- With integrated amplifier with ± 10 V or 4-20 mA as robust output signal, can be operated simultaneously
The amplifiers of X-Sensors are suitable for the universal signal conditioning of strain gauges sensors. They are therefore suitable for amplifying the mV-sensor signal of any force and strain sensors and load cells.
The measuring amplifiers are predestined for use in the following applications:
- Weight measurement
- Measurement of mechanical loads in structures
- Limit value monitoring to avoid critical conditions in systems and structures
Zero point adjustment
The zero point adjustment for these amplifiers is performed by a digital zero point-adjustment mechanism. The zero point setting is stored permanently, the zero point correction is also available after a power-off event. Thus, a constantly available installation tare is available. Therefore, these strain gauge amplifiers are suitable for all static applications. The number of taring operations is limited to 100,000.
The reset input does trigger a zero point adjustment by the PLC. It is available with an “Active Low” and “Active High” Logic.