Strain gauge amplifier X-219-IP03
Cost-efficient strain gauge amplifier for static applications
- Cost-efficient design
- Large input range from 1.0 mV/V to 4.0 mV/V for universal connection of strain, force and weight sensors with a full-bridge strain gauge
- Variable setting of the gain
- With ± 10 V or 4-20 mA as output signal
This measuring amplifier from X-Sensors are suitable for the universal signal processing of force and strain sensors with strain gauge full bridges.
Due to the simple “onboard” adjustment of zero point and sensitivity, this measuring amplifier is optimally designed for use in static measurements.
The connection to a sensor and to the controller is made via two cable entries and terminals.
The amplifiers of X-Sensors are suitable for the universal signal conditioning of strain gauges sensors. They are therefore suitable for amplifying the mV/V signal of force and strain sensors and load cells. Thanks to the compact and robust fieldhousing, the installation of the amplifier can be carried out directly at the measuring point to save space.
The measuring amplifiers are predestined for use in the following applications:
- Weight measurement
- Measurement of mechanical loads in structures
- Limit value monitoring to avoid critical conditions in systems and structures
Zero point adjustment
Zero point adjustment of this strain gauge amplifier is performed by using an onboard potentiometer. By using this onboard potentiometer, a zero offset due to a preload can be easily tared.