Display device for strain gauge sensors with parametrization via Smartphone App
- Simple and time-saving programming using an intuitive NFC app
- OLED display with extensive visualization possibilities
- Compact dimensions (96 x 46 mm)
- Sampling frequency up to 1200 Hz
- Alarm functions and analog output
- Digital inputs with user-specific functions
- Digital outputs for acoustic and visual alarm signals
- Serial interface (RS 485 / Modbus RTU) for data loggers
The indicator X-317 with a strain gauge input (full bridge) can be connected to common strain gauge sensors (force, strain and weight sensors). The programmable sampling rate of up to 1.2 kHz and the resolution of up to 24bit enable fast and accurate measurements.
The display features a high-resolution display, a wide range of visualization options, a multilingual interface and an additional NFC interface for easy and fast parameterization via a smartphone app.
The display is suitable for visualization and monitoring tasks of strain gauge signals in production and laboratory equipment.
The display is completed with functions such as alarm, sum counter, calibration function, peak acquisition and a data logger. Two digital inputs and outputs are also available for simple control and monitoring tasks. A 0-20 / 4-20 mA analog output enables the transfer of the measured values to a different system.