X-318 IoT WIFI Indicator
Transfer sensor data directly to a smartphone or computer via WIFI.
With the WLAN display unit X-318, force sensors, load cells and strain transducers can be easily and quickly connected to a smartphone or computer via WLAN.
The visualization of the measurement data is done via a web browser, which can be accessed via a laptop, tablet or smartphone. The connection to the laptop, tablet or smartphone is established via a WLAN network set up by the X-318. No Internet connection is required for operation.
A total of two or four measurement channels are available, which can be viewed simultaneously. In addition to the intuitive visualization, a data logger function is also available, which saves the measured values in an Excel file on your PC.
The following applications are possible with the WLAN display unit & data logger:
- Visualization of measurement data without an additional strain gauge display device
- Monitoring of force curves
- Recording of measurement data via the integrated data logger and direct download of the measurement data into a csv file
- With battery or mains connection
- Very good price-performance ratio
- 2-4 sensors connectable
- Wide input range from 1.0 mV/V to 4.0 mV/V for universal connection of resistive strain, force and weight sensors
IP67 for measurements in harsh environments
- Visualization directly in the web browser without installation of additional software
- Transfer of measurement data via WLAN to a smartphone or computer, but no internet connection necessary
You are interested?
Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your application with you.
We would be happy to help you choose the right sensor
and look forward to hearing from you!
Verkauf OEM,Key Account Manager
Tel.: +41 52 543 19 65
Verkauf Endkunden, Distributoren
Tel.: +41 52 543 19 66
Datenblatt - X-318Download
IoT Gateway for strain sensors
You need remote monitoring and want to transfer measurement data to a cloud? X-Sensors' IoT Gateway provides easy connectivity to popular cloud systems and IoT platforms. mehr